roller-user mailing list archives

From "Wladimir Boton" <wbo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Login using Active Directory LDAP
Date Fri, 05 Oct 2007 14:00:10 GMT
Roller is working normaly when I use the default login process (db).

The mysql-connector-java-5.0.4-bin.jar is on the directory C:\Java\apache-
tomcat-5.5.20\common\lib
and the correct username and password was set in the
roller-custom.properties.

Is there another place to setup this conection for the acegi?

This is the security.xml part where is the dataSource.

    <bean id="jdbcAuthoritiesPopulator" class="
org.apache.roller.weblogger.ui.core.security.AuthoritiesPopulator">
        <property name="dataSource">
            <bean class="org.springframework.jndi.JndiObjectFactoryBean">
                <property name="jndiName"
value="java:comp/env/jdbc/rollerdb"/>
            </bean>
        </property>
        <property name="authoritiesByUsernameQuery">
            <value>SELECT username,rolename FROM userrole WHERE username =
?</value>
        </property>
    </bean>

--