roller-user mailing list archives

From beltran <belt...@bitnami.org>
Subject new BitNami Roller Stacks
Date Sat, 06 Oct 2007 09:48:05 GMT
Hi,

Based on user feedback, we have created more flavors of BitNami Roller
Stacks. It is possible now to download installers with and without a
JDK. The installer that does not bundle a JDK will search the system for
a valid installation or prompt you for one if it is not present.

To help people test the upcoming version of Roller, we have packaged
Roller-4.0-RC4. It is a fast and easy way to test Roller 4.0, as it is
entirely self contained and can be installed/uninstalled very easily

You can download the stacks from:

http://bitnami.org/stacks

Looking forward to your feedback. If you have suggestions for other Java
apps that we should be packaging, please let us know

Best regards

Beltran

--
BitNami: Open Source. Simplified.  http://bitnami.org