roller-user mailing list archives

From Steve <elrond532...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Blog rolls and Lists of Blogs
Date Tue, 16 Oct 2007 12:05:05 GMT
The properties are being picked up.  I have been making some small changes,
but alas the list of recent blog entries still does not refresh.

I have turned debug on, and I will attempt to send you some output.  It does
seem to be that the tasks are running.

Another question.   Is roller 4.0 a good option to move to, or should I
wait.  I don't have a large blog user base at the moment.

Steve

--
Steve