roller-user mailing list archives

From Steve <elrond532...@gmail.com>
Subject Fwd: Blog rolls and Lists of Blogs
Date Thu, 11 Oct 2007 10:04:53 GMT
 The tasks for creating blogrolls and lists of  blogs from the roller
system.  Has anyone got this to work succesfully.

I have tried running the cron jobs to do this, no exceptions, but nothing
happens.  The lists of subscibed RSS feeds does not change.  Neither does do
the roller blogs list change.

The only way I seem able to refresh any of the lists is from planet roller
and clicking *Refresh Lists* and  *Synchronise Roller weblogs*

Even then the RSS webfeed updates seem rather patchy.

How far away is roller 4.  Are there improvements around these area in that
release.

Tomcat 5.5
MySQL 4.1

uploads.dir=/home/selectan/roller/roller_data/uploads
search.index.dir=/home/selectan/roller/roller_data/search-index
passwds.encryption.enabled=true
pings.disallowCustomTargets=true
newuser.blogroll=\
SelectAnEscort|http://www.selectanescort.com/roller/elrond
newuser.categories=General,Fun
planet.aggregator.enabled=true
planet.aggregator.cache.dir=/home/selectan/roller/roller_data/planet
tasks.hourly=org.apache.roller.planet.tasks.RefreshEntriesTask,
org.apache.roller.planet.tasks.SyncWebsitesTask
rendering.pageModels=\
org.apache.roller.ui.rendering.model.PageModel,\
org.apache.roller.ui.rendering.model.ConfigModel,\
org.apache.roller.ui.rendering.model.UtilitiesModel,\
org.apache.roller.ui.rendering.model.URLModel,\
org.apache.roller.ui.rendering.model.MessageModel,\
org.apache.roller.ui.rendering.model.CalendarModel,\
org.apache.roller.ui.rendering.model.MenuModel,\
org.apache.roller.ui.rendering.model.PlanetModel
newweblog.edit=editor-xinha.jsp

--
Steve