roller-user mailing list archives

From Angel Vera <gun...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: RC7 errors..?
Date Wed, 10 Oct 2007 13:48:09 GMT
I don't see anything in the roller.log. Am I supposed to enable debug mode..? how do I do that..?

Dave <snoopdave@gmail.com> wrote: On 10/9/07, Angel Vera  wrote:
> Hi Guys,
>
> I am using Roller 4.0 RC7.. and when I delete comments I get an error the scenario is:
> 1) Select a comment to delete
> 2) submit the form
> 3) it returns you back to the same page, with an error at the top of the page saying
that there was a error
> 4) the comment does get deleted.. anyhow..

Please check your roller.log file and look for any "exception"
messages that occur when you attempt to delete a comment. If you can
send those error messages to us, that will help us to find and fix the
bug.

- Dave