roller-user mailing list archives

From Dave <snoopd...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: site methods not working
Date Fri, 21 Sep 2007 11:17:11 GMT
On 9/21/07, Dudee <guspersson@gmail.com> wrote:
> Does anybody know what the problem is?
>
> Dudee wrote:
> >
> > I can't get the site wide methods to work. I have checked the "Enable
> > aggregated site-wide frontpage" box. Here's what my code looks like.
> >
> > #set ($since =90)
> > #set ($max =10)
> > #set($pager = $site.getWeblogEntriesPager($since,$max))
> > #showWeblogEntriesPager($pager)
> >
> > What am I missing?

I don't see anything obviously wrong. With the default Roller config,
the site model only works in a blog that is the front-page blog and
that has aggregated front page turned on.

Try just putting the word $site in your template somewhere. What do
you see? If you just see the word $site in the generated output then
you know the model is not present.

- Dave