roller-user mailing list archives

From Dave <snoopd...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Create roller theme from my current theme
Date Mon, 17 Sep 2007 12:50:47 GMT
On 9/17/07, Dudee <guspersson@gmail.com> wrote:

> the files/pages that is not loaded is "admin" and "vote".

What specifically do you mean by "loaded"?

I don't see anything wrong with your theme.xml file. Perhaps you could
turn on debug logging for the theme manager and observe what happens
when themes are loaded at startup. You can do that by adding this to
your roller-custom.properties file:

    log4j.category.org.apache.roller.weblogger.business.themes=DEBUG

- Dave