roller-user mailing list archives

From Dave <snoopd...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Create roller theme from my current theme
Date Fri, 14 Sep 2007 14:55:43 GMT
On 9/14/07, Dudee <guspersson@gmail.com> wrote:
> I have made custom templates for one of my blogs that I want to use for all
> the other blogs too. So I'm trying to create a theme. I have created a
> folder and copied and saved the templates files (and the css) from my custom
> theme into that folder.

> I have a lot of template files but when I choose
> this theme for another blog only some of the templates are loaded.

Can you be more specific. What do you mean by "loaded"? Are you using
the theme as a shared theme or a custom theme?

> I have added them all to the theme.xml so what is the problem?
> How should I do to use the same home made templates for all of the blog?

All of resources named in the theme.xml should be included in the
theme, if not either you are specifying them incorrectly (wrong path?)
or there is some bug in Roller's theme handling code.

What does your theme.xml file look like?

- Dave