roller-user mailing list archives

From "Keith Irwin" <keith.ir...@gmail.com>
Subject email notification of comments on other blogs: broken?
Date Fri, 07 Sep 2007 15:43:53 GMT
Folks--
I've got roller 3.1 installed.  When users comment on a blog, they click the
"Notify me by email of new comments" but this doesn't seem to work.

In other words, when a comment is made on a given user's blog, he or she
does indeed get email notification.  However, when a user comments on
another user's blog and checks that box, the user who made the comment is
NOT notified when additional comments are made on that blog.

1. Do I misunderstand what that checkbox means?

2. Is this a known issue?

3. Is there a pointer to the relevant documentation to flip the bit to
enable this?

Any help much appreciated!  If anything, I'd like be able to report back to
the users something other than, "hm.". ;)

Thanks,

Keith