roller-user mailing list archives

From "Jeff O'Donnell" <jodon...@bea.com>
Subject FW: How to prevent comment form from popping up when Read More link is selected
Date Thu, 20 Sep 2007 23:26:16 GMT
Here is some more information on this that might help.

Showing the comment form seems to be happening here in my template:

#if ($model.permalink)
	#showWeblogEntryComments($model.weblogEntry)
      #showWeblogEntryCommentForm($model.weblogEntry)
#end

I can't just remove #showWeblogEntryCommentForm($model.weblogEntry) here
because I need it to show up if a user selects the Comments link in the
blog entry.

How can I modify this condition so that it shows the Comments and
Comment Form if the Comments link is selected and it shows the Comments,
but not the Comment Form if the Read More link is selected?

-Jeff

-----Original Message-----
From: Jeff O'Donnell [mailto:jodonnel@bea.com]
Sent: Thursday, September 20, 2007 11:09 AM
To: user@roller.apache.org
Subject: How to prevent comment form from popping up when Read More link
is selected

Hi All,

If I create a summary for a blog entry, therefore creating a Read More
link in the blog, the comment entry form always pops up as well when you
click on the Read More link.

Does anyone know how I can prevent this from occuring?

I'm on Windows XP and running Roller 3.1 with Tomcat and MySQL.

- Jeff

by email and then delete it.