roller-user mailing list archives

From "Nitin Lokhande" <admin.rol...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Which java file parse weblog.vm file?
Date Wed, 12 Sep 2007 10:32:41 GMT
yes i know it that its velocity template.

well let me describe my problem.
I am using roller's blog and i want that only signed in persons should be
able to comment on those blogs. so if use has not signed in then i am
redirecting him to login page by "login-redirect.jsp" but now problem is
that this login-redirect.jsp is redirecting to "yourwebsites" of perticular
use.

i want that user should come back to those comments page and he should be
able to give comments.

i dont know how to forward user after login to that comments page.

so i am thinking to change the way and i want to disable that comment form
for anonymous users. or else i want to hide that comments link which is
generated by  velocity. so i wanted to know that which roller file is using
this weblog.vm file so that i can change in that file. i am not able to find
it out.
thanks
nitin