roller-user mailing list archives

From Dudee <guspers...@gmail.com>
Subject Create roller theme from my current theme
Date Fri, 14 Sep 2007 09:05:08 GMT

Hi,
I have made custom templates for one of my blogs that I want to use for all
the other blogs too. So I'm trying to create a theme. I have created a
folder and copied and saved the templates files (and the css) from my custom
theme into that folder. I have a lot of template files but when I choose
this theme for another blog only some of the templates are loaded. I have
added them all to the theme.xml so what is the problem?
How should I do to use the same home made templates for all of the blog?