roller-user mailing list archives

From Dudee <guspers...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Help noob with rome propono !!
Date Tue, 11 Sep 2007 13:45:02 GMT

Hi again,
I upgrade to Propono 0.6 and that solved the problem but gave me a new one.
"Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NullPointerException at
Post1.main(Post1.java:26)"

Line 26: ClientMediaEntry entry = collection.createMediaEntry(slug, slug,
"image/jpg", new FileInputStream(filepath));

The roller log gave me this:
DEBUG 2007-09-11 15:42:33,233 AtomServlet:createAtomRequestHandler -
Creating Atom handler
DEBUG 2007-09-11 15:42:33,250 RollerAtomHandler:getIntrospection - Entering
DEBUG 2007-09-11 15:42:33,276 RollerAtomHandler:getIntrospection - Exiting
DEBUG 2007-09-11 15:42:33,278 AtomServlet:doGet - Exiting

I don't know what the problem is now.