roller-user mailing list archives

From "david" <da...@davidwbrown.name>
Subject Re: Build fails @ target: gen-web
Date Mon, 01 Oct 2007 01:33:00 GMT
Hello Dave, thanks for the speedy reply. The source code location follows:

http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/ROLLER/Roller+Downloads

The above named download includes the so-called jars required for source compile. There are
no specific steps as I am an ardent adherer to the command-line usage of Ant. Once I had the
roller-web.jar and roller-business.jar and the velocity jars in the classpath I just used
the build scripts with the appropriate Ant build arguments as displayed by the Ant usage message
i.e. the build default. I issued the following build sequence:

build all

The build AFAICT gets to within a couple of dependencies before it fails at the so-called
gen-web build.xml target.

Ultimately, my goal is to build on my Debian box. I will try the same build on my Debian box
to compare the outcome of the two build sequences.

Please advise, David.

Dave wrote ..