roller-user mailing list archives

From "david" <da...@davidwbrown.name>
Subject Re: 3967 errors: compile roller for Debian install to replace Blojsom blog
Date Sun, 30 Sep 2007 01:55:39 GMT
Hello everybody and thanks for the reply. I am giving up on the compile though I know a .war
will deploy more readily than creating the ./rollor.war but I have no choice. The curiosity
I have now follows:

NoClassDefFoundError: org/acegisecurity/providers/encoding/ShaPasswordEncoder

The above exception is generated when I put the following jar into the CLASSPATH:

run.sh -c myserver -b 127.0.0.1 -C /usr/local/apache-roller-3.1/webapp/roller/WEB-INF/lib/velocity-dep-1.4.jar

Any and all help will be appreciated.

skipjack wrote ..