roller-user mailing list archives

From "david" <da...@davidwbrown.name>
Subject Re: 3967 errors: compile roller for Debian install to replace Blojsom blog
Date Mon, 24 Sep 2007 17:19:37 GMT
Hello skipjack, I am using the Sun JDK. I am compiling locally on my Windows box and deploying
to the Debian. For now, I am skipping the source compile and my efforts are not to just deploy
the roller.war binary instead. Unfortunately, I am having problems with the WEB-INF/web.xml
file. The logs are showing the roller.war (no actual war file) is incompletely deployed. I
can reply with the actual log output if you think it will shed light. Please advise, David.

skipjack wrote ..