roller-user mailing list archives

From "Raúl Fuenzalida" <aeon.lan...@gmail.com>
Subject Can't do three things.
Date Fri, 10 Aug 2007 03:44:54 GMT
Hi

I need some help please. There're three things that are no working
good in my Roller. It has happened suddenly so I don't know if it was
because of me or the webhosting.

1) Strange characters has appeared. In the following image there're
screenshots I took from the roller interface showing the characters:
http://www.transitorio.cl/weblog/resource/roller_screenshots.png

2) I can't add new template. When I try to add new one, roller throws
the following error:
Plantillas
Excepción inesperada
Status Code: 500
Message: Can't find resource for bundle
java.util.PropertyResourceBundle, key pageForm.newTemplateContent
Type
Exception: java.util.MissingResourceException: Can't find resource for
bundle java.util.PropertyResourceBundle, key
pageForm.newTemplateContent

3) The Weblog Search does not work. It throws the following error:
Excepción inesperada
Status Code: 500
Message
Type
Exception: java.lang.NullPointerException

To try the weblog search, go here:
http://www.transitorio.cl/weblog/page/meta

I'll appreciate very much if someone can help me or tell me why this happen.
Thanks in advance

raúl f.

--
http://www.transitorio.cl/