roller-user mailing list archives

From <shyamprasad.harianat...@contractor.thomson.com>
Subject Reg Usage of Roller Application in JSF
Date Thu, 30 Aug 2007 22:15:04 GMT
Hi,

We are  trying to develop a Dynamic Web Application with JSF. Also using
Roller as a blogging software application so that our application can
interface with it.

I have below questions :-

(i) Is there any roller API available for  creating a brand new User (in
roller database) from our Java/J2EE Application so that we can use our
own page layout in our app ?

(ii) From our  JSF application,Is there a way to retrieve the following
information  from the roller  through API: ?

*         the blog entries for each category

*         Popular tags used

*         Popular Blog entries

(iii) Is it possible to add the comments to the blog entry  from J2EE
application ?

(iv) Is it good/advisable  to use the Roller Application within the same
JSF framework application? Has any one tried success in that ? Both of
them will be compatable ?

Your reply is greatly appreciated. It will be of great help.

Thanks

Shyam Prasad