roller-user mailing list archives

From "Guy Katz" <gk...@allot.com>
Subject migration problems (2.3 to 3.1)
Date Mon, 20 Aug 2007 09:24:47 GMT
Hi; (using mysql5 and upgrading roller 2.3 to 3.1)

I have having some migration problems and hope someone can help.

My situation is pretty simple to describe:

After the migration process of the DB when starting roller I get a page
stating that I need to choose the FrontPage blog (makes sense), after
that I was able to access the front page and I even see it as an
aggregation of all other blogs (I enabled this option via the server
administration form).

However, I cannot access individual blogs or posts.

For example for the blog with handle 'someName' I cannot access it with
'http://localhost:8081/roller3_1/someName' as I get a http error status
404. The weird thing is that I do see 'someName' posts on the aggregated
front page.

Any suggestions or directions?

P.S: when running one of the upgrade script (240-to-300-migration.sql) I
did have the following error but I did not know if it was significant.

ERROR 1060 (42S21): Duplicate column name 'locale'

Thanks in advance.