roller-user mailing list archives

From "Allen Gilliland" <>
Subject Re: Themes management improvment
Date Tue, 07 Aug 2007 20:57:29 GMT
You are right, that functionality does not exist right now.

There have been plans to do that as the theme managment code has
evolved over time and that was always the end goal, but as yet no work
has been done to make it happen.

-- Allen

On 8/7/07, Evgeniy Strokin <> wrote:
> Hello,
> working with Roller Themes for the past few weeks I noticed some luck of functionality
in Themes Management:
> - No theme import for authors. Just upload ZIP file instead of copy/past texts from templates
and uploading all images and scripts one by one to the right folders.
> - No theme import for Roller Administrator. Also, just upload ZIP file and make the theme
available to everybody without restarting the server.
> I know that Roller 4 will be a big improvement for Themes Management, but I believe this
version still doesn't have anything like this.
> Am I right? Do you plan to add such features?
> Thank you
> Gene

View raw message