roller-user mailing list archives

From "Sutra Zhou" <zhoushu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How can i Post the flash weblog ?
Date Fri, 17 Aug 2007 01:32:44 GMT
   1. Add editor-fckeditor.jsp to  \roller-ui\authoring\editors, download
   FCKeditor and copy it to /roller-ui/authoring/editors/FCKeditor/
   2. edit-fckeditor.jsp's content is below:

<script type="text/javascript"  language="JavaScript" src="<%=
request.getContextPath
()%>/roller-ui/authoring/editors/FCKeditor/fckeditor.js"></script>

<script type="text/javascript">
<!--
  window.onload = function()
      {
        var oFCKeditor = new FCKeditor( 'text' ) ;
        oFCKeditor.BasePath =
"<%=request.getContextPath()%>/roller-ui/authoring/editors/FCKeditor/"
;
        oFCKeditor.ToolbarSet="Admin";
        oFCKeditor.Height="330px";
        oFCKeditor.ReplaceTextarea() ;