roller-user mailing list archives

From Dave <snoopd...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Open comments of a post in a popup window
Date Fri, 31 Aug 2007 20:57:29 GMT
On 8/31/07, Wladimir Boton <wboton@gmail.com> wrote:
> it gets the anchor (nova_entrada) but didn't get the $entry for that anchor
> and I'm sure there is one comment to that post.
> I didn't find this method getEntry on the template documentation.
> Where is the problem?
>
> I'm using Roller 3.1.

Oh crap... we added that for Roller 3.2 almost a year ago, but 3.2 was
never released, so now the only way you can get it is Roller 4.0.

   http://opensource.atlassian.com/projects/roller/browse/ROL-1291

If you really must have it now and with 3.1, you could write a model
plugin, i.e. a small Java class that only provides that one method. I
can tell you how to do that if you wish.

I'm sorry that I lead you on a wild goose chase...

- Dave