roller-user mailing list archives

From Dave <>
Subject Re: Open comments of a post in a popup window
Date Fri, 31 Aug 2007 20:57:29 GMT
On 8/31/07, Wladimir Boton <> wrote:
> it gets the anchor (nova_entrada) but didn't get the $entry for that anchor
> and I'm sure there is one comment to that post.
> I didn't find this method getEntry on the template documentation.
> Where is the problem?
> I'm using Roller 3.1.

Oh crap... we added that for Roller 3.2 almost a year ago, but 3.2 was
never released, so now the only way you can get it is Roller 4.0.

If you really must have it now and with 3.1, you could write a model
plugin, i.e. a small Java class that only provides that one method. I
can tell you how to do that if you wish.

I'm sorry that I lead you on a wild goose chase...

- Dave

View raw message