roller-user mailing list archives

From Dave <snoopd...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Open comments of a post in a popup window
Date Fri, 31 Aug 2007 14:50:17 GMT
On 8/30/07, Wladimir Boton <wboton@gmail.com> wrote:
> Is it possible to open all comments of a post in a new window (popup)?
>
> We don't want that when the user click on the "Comments ( 2 )" link open the
> post with all its comments. We want that it opens a popup listing all
> comments to the post.

That is not possible without writing some template code. You'll need
to create a custom page just for displaying comments and modify your
blog templates to launch that page as a popup.

Check the template author guide for more information about template programming:
http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/ROLLER/Roller+User+Documentation

- Dave