roller-user mailing list archives

From Dave <snoopd...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: (JARP) Jet Another Roller in Production :-)
Date Fri, 24 Aug 2007 14:13:05 GMT
On 8/23/07, Leon Messerschmidt <leon.messerschmidt@lonelyplanet.com.au> wrote:
> There are still bucket-loads of functionality and integration to do but
> our first version of Roller based blogs has gone live:
>
> http://www.lonelyplanet.com/blogs/

That's great news. The site looks *very* nice and it's great to see
Roller powering another high profile site.

I know folks can't always speak freely about such things, but I'd love
to hear anything you can tell us about your Roller experience. For
example, why you chose Roller, your favorite/least favorite feartures
in Roller, what you had to do to whip it into shape and what you think
you'll need in the future? And what about your setup in terms of app
server, database, OS and clustering?

- Dave