roller-user mailing list archives

From Dave <snoopd...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Can't do three things.
Date Sun, 12 Aug 2007 01:49:42 GMT
On 8/11/07, Raúl Fuenzalida <aeon.lancer@gmail.com> wrote:
> I didn't find "pubdate" but I did find "pubtime", so I did the query
> using "pubtime" and this is what I got:
> http://www.transitorio.cl/weblog/resource/dbscreeshot.png
>
> The ones with "Null" are entries which has not been published yet.

Ouch, that doesn't sound good. Future published entries should NOT be
included in the search index. What version of Roller are you using?
I'd like to figure out how unpublished entries are being indexed.

It's possible that by removing your search index directory, which will
force your search index to be recreated, you can purge unpublished
entries from the index.  If you try that, please let us know the
result.

- Dave