roller-user mailing list archives

From "Keith Irwin" <keith.ir...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: adding editors to roller 3.1?
Date Tue, 07 Aug 2007 14:51:10 GMT
On 8/7/07, Dave <snoopdave@gmail.com> wrote:

> On 8/4/07, Keith Irwin <keith.irwin@gmail.com> wrote:
> > I was thinking that actually having to add to the code base via a java
> > class to get an alternate editor installed was the "hard" way.  Is
> > there something easier that I just somehow missed?
>
> No, that's the only way to add an editor with the new plugin manager.

Okay.  It wasn't so hard after all.  BTW, I'm getting a few "issues" related
to the new editor from users.  I think I'll try and collect them, then post
to Xinha and Roller when it seems reasonable.  I might have to remove Xinha
completely and have my new plugin ID to "editor-rte.jsp" instead so that
people don't freak out.  Still, I'll wait a while to collect more data.

Regards,

Keith