roller-user mailing list archives

From "Keith Irwin" <>
Subject Re: adding editors to roller 3.1?
Date Sat, 04 Aug 2007 17:59:34 GMT
On 8/4/07, Keith Irwin <> wrote:

The most recent editor add-ins I could find (in are for
> Roller 2.3.  Can anyone point me to any newer versions, or, if nothing
> else, to a tar ball which expands correctly into the Roller 3.1installation hierarchy?

I found the roller_support/editoraddins repo on and managed to
check out the code and place it in the right place within the roller web

I added the editor*.jsp names to the list under admin configuration, but the
editors don't show up as available to users.  (I've a user using IE6 and the
Xinha editor is nearly broken, the focus never following the cursor, etc,

However, I see in the following:

 # The list of configured WeblogEntryEditors available to users

This suggests that I need to write a plugin in order for these additional
editors to be added in to the list.  Is that correct?  Is that the only way
to get the "old" editor back?