roller-user mailing list archives

From "Wladimir Boton" <wbo...@gmail.com>
Subject Load Balancing installation
Date Wed, 01 Aug 2007 18:12:22 GMT
Hi, How do I install Roller Weblogger in a Load Balacing infrastructure?

I would like to install Roller in two machines. Thought round robin DNS or
hardware load balance device the user should be able to access either one
and see the same posts and comments.

I think that I should install Tomcat using load balance with JK or
mod_proxy. But and about Roller itself? It is prepared to share the same
database? And about sharing the post images?

I googled this subject and didn't find useful information.
Someone can help?

--
Wladimir Boton
http://www.wboton.com