roller-user mailing list archives

From Beltran <belt...@bitnami.com>
Subject Roller installer easy to use
Date Wed, 29 Aug 2007 09:14:49 GMT
Hi,

We have created an easy to use installer for Apache, MySQL, Java and
Roller. Currently we have a Linux version, with Windows, OS X and
Solaris planned. It is open source, distributed under the Apache 2.0
license.
Our goal is to make open source applications as easy to use as possible
(we have installers for other projects like LifeRay, WordPress, Joomla!,
etc.)

Below you can find a link to download an first take of the installer. If
this is something that interests you, please check it out and let us
know what you think. We plan on updating new versions based on user
feedback.

http://bitnami.org/stacks/#roller

Best regards

Beltran