roller-user mailing list archives

From "Ted Fines" <fi...@Macalester.edu>
Subject Re: Roller with LDAP Auth Trouble. Syntax or ???
Date Fri, 31 Aug 2007 16:04:44 GMT
Hi,

Thank you.  I think you're right.  After re-editing the file more carefully,
the LDAP authentication piece is now working.

By the way, where is the code that connects to the ldap server, binds as
admin, searches for the user, etc.?  Is that part of Roller, or is that part
of Tomcat by default, or part of one of the extra .jar files that had to be
added during installation?

Thanks,
Ted