roller-user mailing list archives

From "Nitin Lokhande" <admin.rol...@gmail.com>
Subject apache-roller-src-3.1 ( not complete)
Date Fri, 03 Aug 2007 14:30:57 GMT
Hi All,
I have downloaded roller's source but when I try to make it as project in
Eclipse that time I can see that there are some package missing in source
only.
I had added hibernate and mail jar but then after I am getting errors for
some class which are of roller's source.
e.g.

org.apache.roller.ui.authoring.struts.forms

org.apache.roller.pojos.wrapper

so there is forms package missing and some other one package is also missing
with name wrapper.

so can anybody give me the perfect source of roller ????

Thanks and Regards,

Nitin Lokhande.