roller-user mailing list archives

From Evgeniy Strokin <evgeniy.stro...@yahoo.com>
Subject Themes management improvment
Date Tue, 07 Aug 2007 19:55:10 GMT
Hello,
working with Roller Themes for the past few weeks I noticed some luck of functionality in
Themes Management:
- No theme import for authors. Just upload ZIP file instead of copy/past texts from templates
and uploading all images and scripts one by one to the right folders.
- No theme import for Roller Administrator. Also, just upload ZIP file and make the theme
available to everybody without restarting the server.

I know that Roller 4 will be a big improvement for Themes Management, but I believe this version
still doesn't have anything like this.
Am I right? Do you plan to add such features?

Thank you
Gene