roller-user mailing list archives

From Leon Messerschmidt <leon.messerschm...@lonelyplanet.com.au>
Subject Re: Roller 4.0
Date Thu, 30 Aug 2007 05:25:35 GMT

Hi Nitin,

You can perhaps try and download it from the source repositories
http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/ROLLER/Roller+Source+Code

~ Leon

On Thu, 2007-08-30 at 10:24 +0530, Nitin Lokhande wrote:
> hi all,
> From where can I get roller 4.0 source.
> I have downloaded it but its having lots of errors. First thing that
> RollerException.java is not there in that source.
> Can anybody help me out that which file from where I should download to use
> Roller 4.0 just like I had jused 3.1 version.
>
> Regards,
> Nitin Lokhande.

This email, including attachments, is intended only for the addressee
and may be confidential, privileged and subject to copyright.  If you
have received this email in error, please advise the sender and delete
it.  If you are not the intended recipient of this email, you must not
use, copy or disclose its content to anyone.  You must not copy or
communicate to others content that is confidential or subject to
copyright, unless you have the consent of the content owner.