roller-user mailing list archives

From Leon Messerschmidt <leon.messerschm...@lonelyplanet.com.au>
Subject Re: New User registration in Roller
Date Sun, 26 Aug 2007 22:26:29 GMT

Hi Shyam,

It's usually best to direct these kinds of questions to the roller user
mailing list.  There might be other people on the list with the same
question, or I might not be able to answer your question in the first
place.

As for your question, it seems as if new user registration is disabled.
Login as an administrator (http://127.0.0.1:8084/roller/roller-ui/), go
to "Main Menu" and then to "Server Administration".  Make sure the
"Allow New Users" box is checked.

~ Leon

On Fri, 2007-08-24 at 09:38 -0400,
shyamprasad.harianathan@contractor.thomson.com wrote:
> Hi Leon,
>

> I need one help,   I have installed Roller 4.0 on Tomcat server
> 5.5.17  bundled in Netbeans 5.5
>

> I am using Windows XP with oracle 9i.
>

> When I run the http://localhost:8084/roller/,   the page is displayed
>  successfully. When I clicked the “new user registration page”,  I am
> getting the error  “The administrator of this site has disabled user
> registrations at this time. Please contact the system administrators
> if you think this is incorrect.”
>

> Have a Great Day !
>

> Thanks,
>

> Shyam Prasad Harianathan

This email, including attachments, is intended only for the addressee
and may be confidential, privileged and subject to copyright.  If you
have received this email in error, please advise the sender and delete
it.  If you are not the intended recipient of this email, you must not
use, copy or disclose its content to anyone.  You must not copy or
communicate to others content that is confidential or subject to
copyright, unless you have the consent of the content owner.