roller-user mailing list archives

From Leon Messerschmidt <leon.messerschm...@lonelyplanet.com.au>
Subject Re: deploying the roller3.1 to tomcat4.1
Date Wed, 15 Aug 2007 22:03:56 GMT

Hi,

Plenty of success on tomcat & linux (I guess that is the standard issue
production environment for roller).  Could you give a bit more detail on
"connection refused"?  Stacktrace Perhaps?

~ Leon

On Wed, 2007-08-15 at 18:16 +0800, 陶启萍 wrote:
> Hi All,
>     I am try to deploying the roller3.1 to a tomcat4.1 in linux system. But during the
procedure, I always get the error messgege of "connection refused", is anyone have successed
in doing it ?
>    Thanks!

This email, including attachments, is intended only for the addressee
and may be confidential, privileged and subject to copyright.  If you
have received this email in error, please advise the sender and delete
it.  If you are not the intended recipient of this email, you must not
use, copy or disclose its content to anyone.  You must not copy or
communicate to others content that is confidential or subject to
copyright, unless you have the consent of the content owner.