roller-user mailing list archives

From Leon Messerschmidt <leon.messerschm...@lonelyplanet.com.au>
Subject Re: Load Balancing installation
Date Wed, 08 Aug 2007 00:03:43 GMT
Hi Dave,

I signed up for a new account a couple of months ago but I don't have
permission to add/modify pages.

I've fillout out and signed the form for contributers and mailed it to
Apache; it should be there somewhere.  There are a number of
improvements that I want to add to the wiki if I can just get the access
worked out.

~ Leon