roller-user mailing list archives

From "Pagano, Michael" <Michael_Pag...@medco.com>
Subject Roller Absolute URL issue
Date Fri, 13 Jul 2007 14:05:29 GMT
I apologize if this has been asked and answered, I could not find a
reference.

I have the Absolute URL set and it does work for the viewing the blog,
the gifs, etc.

But during login the absolute url is not used in the action= value and
the login just returns me to the front page:

If I replace the action= with the full absolute URL, then login works
perfect.  Is there something I can configure properly to get this to
work?

Original does not work:

<form method="post"
      id="loginForm"

action="/roller/j_security_check;jsessionid=32E345E272DD3843066E462298BB
989D"
      onsubmit="saveUsername(this)">

Changing the action to the full absolute url did work:

<form method="post"
      id="loginForm"

action="http://www.example.com/blog3/roller/j_security_check;jsessionid=
3369EABBD5AAEB8A2034598A22F8A95F"
      onsubmit="saveUsername(this)">

Roller Version: 3.1
Application Server and Version:  Apache 2.2.3 and Tomcat 5.5.23
Database and Version: 5.0.22
Java Version: 1.6.0.02
OS: CentOS 5
Browsers tested: IE6 and Firefox 2.0.0.4

This e-mail message and any attachments contain confidential
information from Medco. If you are not the intended recipient, you
are hereby notified that disclosure, printing, copying,
distribution, or the taking of any action in reliance on the
contents of this electronic information is strictly prohibited. If
you have received this e-mail message in error, please immediately
notify the sender by reply message and then delete the electronic
message and any attachments.