roller-user mailing list archives

From "Leon Messerschmidt" <Leon.Messerschm...@lonelyplanet.com.au>
Subject Roller on a clustered Tomcat Environment
Date Mon, 16 Jul 2007 00:45:09 GMT

Hi,

We're deploying roller in a fairly high availability environment and I
need to run roller on a Tomcat clustered environment.  I noticed bits
and peaces being mentioned in roller.properties but not much
documentation.  Can someone please point me in the right direction?

If there is not much that is written down at the moment I'll be willing
add some information to the wiki (or install docs) as I go along.

~ Leon

This email, including attachments, is intended only for the addressee
and may be confidential, privileged and subject to copyright.  If you
have received this email in error, please advise the sender and delete
it.  If you are not the intended recipient of this email, you must not
use, copy or disclose its content to anyone.  You must not copy or
communicate to others content that is confidential or subject to
copyright, unless you have the consent of the content owner.