roller-user mailing list archives

From "Richard Jones" <rich...@pixyblog.com>
Subject Re: How can i customize rollers homepage ( roller 3.1)
Date Fri, 06 Jul 2007 11:26:53 GMT
- Login to your roller installation as admin user.
- Create a new blog called 'front' and choose the 'frontpage' theme.
- Go to 'Server Admin > Site Settings'
- "Handle of weblog to serve as frontpage weblog"; enter 'front'
- Check "Enable aggregated frontpage feeds"
- Save changes.

Your homepage should now be the frontpage theme... you can now
customize this as you would any other weblog.  ('Settings > Theme';
click 'customize', then edit the template pages).

HTH.

- Richard