roller-user mailing list archives

From ryan <r...@ijws.com>
Subject Re: Ready for a 3.1.1 release candidate?
Date Sun, 01 Jul 2007 16:42:38 GMT

On Sun, 1 Jul 2007 12:28:29 -0400, Dave <snoopdave@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 7/1/07, Ryan de Laplante <ryan@ijws.com> wrote:
>> I have created a blog account for you on my server and will email the
>> login information directly to you.
>
> This URL should not be a 404:
> http://www.ryandelaplante.com/dave/resource/styles/andreas08.css
>
> The ResourceServlet should recognize that the theme is shared and pull
> the file directory from the themes directory. Andreas08 works for me
> as a shared theme, so I wonder what is happening for you. Some
> questions:
>
> - Do you get an exception in the logs with the above URI is requested?

Yes there are tons of exceptions.  I will attach catalina.log and
roller.log

> - Is there something funny about the themes directory, e.g. does the
> path have spaces?

C:\Program Files\Tomcat 6.0\roller\ROOT\themes\andreas08

I knew people don't recommend you have spaces in your paths, but since
everything seems to work for me anyway I just do it.  Maybe this is the
problem?

> - Did you override the themes.dir property?

No.

Thanks,
Ryan