roller-user mailing list archives

From Andrew Scott <andrew.sc...@aegeon.com.au>
Subject Roller front page to user blogs?
Date Mon, 02 Jul 2007 05:22:57 GMT
I am a little confused about how to do this, so can some shed a little more
light than what I am reading.

I have setup Roller, have a weblog for the main blog and a handle for each
user. Is it possible to setup a template for the front page for the blog
that will display the new blogs from users?

I looked at the template API etc, but I am having one of those days / weeks
where I can’t see what is maybe obvious to others.

Andrew Scott
Senior Coldfusion Developer
Aegeon Pty. Ltd.
HYPERLINK "http://www.aegeon.com.au"www.aegeon.com.au