roller-user mailing list archives

From Leon Messerschmidt <leon.messerschm...@lonelyplanet.com.au>
Subject Re: New installation problem
Date Sun, 22 Jul 2007 22:55:20 GMT

Tony,

It seems as if you're app isn't even deploying properly.  Hence no
context URL.  Do you see anything in catalina.out (or on the console if
you're on windows)?

~ Leon

On Thu, 2007-07-19 at 23:45 -0700, kiwi2 wrote:

> Leon Messerschmidt-2 wrote:
> >
> > It could be a number of things.  Anything in the log files that could
> > help?
> >

> Leon,
>
> The only Warn messages in the roller log are:
> EhCacheProvider:buildCache - Could not find configuration... and using
> defaults
>
> NEW:
>
> WARN  2007-07-20 01:39:56,171 PingQueueProcessor:processQueue - WARNING:
> Skipping current ping queue processing round because we cannot yet determine
> the site's absolute context url.
>
> This is the key - where did I go wrong setting the context URL?
>
> Tony

This email, including attachments, is intended only for the addressee
and may be confidential, privileged and subject to copyright.  If you
have received this email in error, please advise the sender and delete
it.  If you are not the intended recipient of this email, you must not
use, copy or disclose its content to anyone.  You must not copy or
communicate to others content that is confidential or subject to
copyright, unless you have the consent of the content owner.