roller-user mailing list archives

From Leon Messerschmidt <leon.messerschm...@lonelyplanet.com.au>
Subject Re: New installation problem
Date Thu, 19 Jul 2007 22:18:00 GMT

Hi Tony,

It could be a number of things.  Anything in the log files that could
help?

~ Leon

On Thu, 2007-07-19 at 10:40 -0700, kiwi2 wrote:
> My new installation of 3.1 on Tomcat 6.0.10, jdk 6 and postgresql 8.xx is
> starting then giving me a 404 when I try to register the admin user
>
>  The requested URL /roller/roller-ui/user.do was not found on this server.
>
> Shouldn't that URL read .../admin/user.do ?
>
> tony

This email, including attachments, is intended only for the addressee
and may be confidential, privileged and subject to copyright.  If you
have received this email in error, please advise the sender and delete
it.  If you are not the intended recipient of this email, you must not
use, copy or disclose its content to anyone.  You must not copy or
communicate to others content that is confidential or subject to
copyright, unless you have the consent of the content owner.