roller-user mailing list archives

From "Raúl Fuenzalida" <aeon.lan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: accented entry title
Date Thu, 07 Jun 2007 06:43:58 GMT
Hi.
Well, after of reading the reply, I told to the guy who is giving me
support, what to do. He understood perfectly and later he did reply me
telling me that he done the fix as I told to him.  But when I went to
see the results, still appear the Tomcat's 404 page.

Any idea? Do I go to tomcat web and ask there? thanks in advance.

raúl