roller-user mailing list archives

From evgeniy.stro...@yahoo.com
Subject Re: Problem with feeds from blogger.com
Date Sat, 02 Jun 2007 14:44:20 GMT
Yes this is very strange. I did what you suggested,. I even delete all records from rag_entry
and cleaned up planet cache, after that I sow the same thing. I have about 30 feeders. 5 of
them from blogspot.com. In the screen I see everything from everybody, BUT one post from one
of blogspot.com feeder multiplied five times. Exactly the same text and links, the only difference
is name of the blog. It looks like it comes from all those 5 bloges. Only Published By shows
the same name. As if the same guy posted the same post in all those 5 blogs. This is only
happening with blogs hosted on blogspot.com
Does somebody have similar issue? Does somebody have any idea?

Thank you
Gene

----- Original Message ----
From: Dave <snoopdave@gmail.com>
To: user@roller.apache.org
Sent: Friday, June 1, 2007 2:25:26 PM
Subject: Re: Problem with feeds from blogger.com

I don't understand what's happening. Perhaps the data in your
rag_entry table is corrupted or full of duplicates. Take a look at
that table via "select * from rag_entry" or some other way, do you see
duplicate entries there? Does the data look corrupted like the posts
on your front page with posts attributed to the wrong blogs?

- Dave

On 5/31/07, evgeniy.strokin@yahoo.com <evgeniy.strokin@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Here is the problem:
> In planet I have several feeders from blogspot.com.
> I tried to use atom like this:  http://someblog.blogspot.com/feeds/posts/default but
for some reason it didn't work
> After I switched to RSS:   http://someblog.blogspot.com/feeds/posts/default?alt=rss it
start working BUT it looks like it cashed all XML. In the agregator's page I see the same
post from one of the feeders multiplied as if it comes from ALL feeders from blogspot. And
in blog name I see different blogs.