roller-user mailing list archives

From "Matt Raible" <m...@raibledesigns.com>
Subject Re: Stupid Connector question
Date Thu, 21 Jun 2007 22:57:44 GMT
Yes, whatever port you configured in server.xml is the port that
Tomcat will run on. I'm not sure if it's possible to specify multiple
connectors and run Tomcat on multiple ports. However, the one thing
you can do is put Apache in front of Tomcat, run Tomcat on whatever
port you want and connect Apache to Tomcat using mod_jk. This uses an
ajp protocol that allows you to connect Apache to Tomcat directly and
is very efficient.

Matt

--
http://raibledesigns.com