roller-user mailing list archives

From "Matt Raible" <m...@raibledesigns.com>
Subject Re: Anyone installed roller onto JRun?
Date Wed, 20 Jun 2007 04:31:25 GMT
I'm sorry for trying to help. However, should know that you can cluster
Tomcat:

http://tomcat.apache.org/tomcat-6.0-doc/cluster-howto.html

Also, you could use Geronimo or JBoss, which are applications servers and
Roller is known to work on them just fine.

OK - I'll stop now. ;-)

Matt

--
http://raibledesigns.com