roller-user mailing list archives

From "Wladimir Boton" <wbo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Date and the comment form language
Date Wed, 13 Jun 2007 12:29:04 GMT
Hi, there are some internationalization problems with Roller. I fix my
instalation doing this:

1) I copied my ApplicationResources_pt_Br.properties to
ApplicationResources.properties.
Doing this, all strings on the admin interface will be translated to
you language. If you not copy, part of the strings will be translated
and others will be in english.

2) I revised all .vm files. Some of the velocity templates have
english strings not mapped to the properties file.

3) I've modified the UtilitiesModel.java adding to the init method:
mLocale = weblogRequest.getWeblog().getLocaleInstance();
and add to the String formatDate(Date d, String fmt) method the
mLocale variable to the SimpleDateFormat format = new
SimpleDateFormat(fmt,mLocale);

Doing this the date of the message posted will be in the language
choose by the Locale settings of the weblog.

bye

--
Wladimir Boton
http://www.wboton.com