roller-user mailing list archives

From Andrew Scott <andrew.sc...@aegeon.com.au>
Subject Roller API from webservices
Date Wed, 27 Jun 2007 03:01:00 GMT
This may have been asked a thousand times, but I came across this page in my
search for getting information from Roller from another server and
application.

So please I am not using Java, but I need to know how I can get the latest
blogs for all users to a certain number via a webservice or some other
method.

This is the page I came across, but I do not seem to see how this tells me
how to do what I need.

HYPERLINK
"http://rollerweblogger.org/wiki/Wiki.jsp?page=DeveloperGuide#section-Develo
perGuide-AtomPublishingProtocol"http://rollerweblogger.org/wiki/Wiki.jsp?pag
e=DeveloperGuide#section-DeveloperGuide-AtomPublishingProtocol

Anyone have any more information that explains webservice API for Roller?

Andrew Scott
Senior Coldfusion Developer
Aegeon Pty. Ltd.
HYPERLINK "http://www.aegeon.com.au"www.aegeon.com.au