roller-user mailing list archives

From Andrew Scott <andrew.sc...@aegeon.com.au>
Subject Theme settings
Date Mon, 25 Jun 2007 04:31:13 GMT
Hey guys, have a quick question. Sort of looking for the knowledge on how to
do this but haven’t been successful as yet.

We are using Roller to be a corporate blog for our staff, so whether I am
not doing something right I am sure someone will hit me over the head. But I
want to be able to have one theme setup by the administrator, so that any
user will use that them and can’t change or customise the theme in anyway.
Is that possible with Roller V3.1?

Andrew Scott
Senior Coldfusion Developer
Aegeon Pty. Ltd.